POST-SECONDARY STUDENTS AND ALUMNI
Apply for our RBC EPIC Founders Program and get PAID to work on your startup!!!
EPICentre is officially taking applications for the 2017 RBC EPIC Founders Program. Students or alumni of any post-secondary institution from any discipline can apply and those selected will receive up to $6,000 over the course of three months to work on their startup company!
- Student or recent graduate of any post-secondary institution (Alumni graduation post 2010)
- Under 29 years of age
- Business must be physically based in Windsor-Essex
- Must have a feasible (validated) business idea, at the beta and/or pre-revenue stage
- Not working full-time elsewhere
- Must dedicate 35 hrs/week on business
- Must be available 8:30am – 4:30pm, Monday-Friday in May until July, 2017 (excluding holidays), and occasional nights and weekends
- Must be eligible to work in Canada
Founders will pitch their startup idea for a prize of $3,500. It is mandatory that you pitch your idea on August 2nd, 2017.