Missed last night’s F5: Refresh and Reload Virtual Meetup in partnership with the Canadian Mental Health Association? No worries. We’ve compiled a list of tangible resources to tackle founder burnout and other mental health challenges.
F5 MEETUP LINKS AND RESOURCES
- Togetherall | a safe community to support your mental health, 24/7
- AbilitiCBT | an internet-based cognitive behavioral therapy (iCBT) program that you can access from any device, any time.
- BounceBack | a free, guided self-help program that’s effective in helping people aged 15 and up who are experiencing mild-to-moderate anxiety or depression, or may be feeling low, stressed, worried, irritable or angry.
- Family Services Windsor-Essex Counselling Services
- Wellness Together Canada | Get connected to mental health and substance use support, resources, and counselling with a mental health professional.
- Tips on Self-Care | Canada Mental Health Association Windsor-Essex County
JUST FOR FUN | F5 MEETUP ATTENDEE PRODUCT SNAPSHOT
- WindsorEats | Holiday Open Air Maker Market
- Culture Shock Jewelry | Indigenous handmade crafts & jewelry.
- Fox Tech Creations | Jewelry from computer parts
- Workout for Charity Event | Kay Roy Fit
- Ignite Health | Running Group
- Emerging Technologies Speaker Series – Part 6, Nov 24
- Women in Mobility Monthly Meetup, Nov 24
- Women in STEM Networking Event, Dec 10
- HOLD: F5 Virtual Meetup with Amber Mac, Jan 12
ARE YOU A FEMALE FOUNDER WITH A BUSINESS PAIN POINTS? APPLY TO F5: ONE-ON-ONE BUSINESS ADVISORY
The F5 Venture Success Recovery Team are current and former entrepreneurs and executives who understand what it takes to pivot and grow a business. Their extensive network of contacts and personal expertise will help you find solutions to your biggest pain points and/or help you take advantage of all of the government programs and services available amid COVID-19. To apply for One-on-One business advisory, please start by filling out the intake form. Preference will be made to female entrepreneurs who businesses have been affected by COVID-19
NEWSLETTER TO JOIN
Stay up-to-date with news, events, programming and funding for women entrepreneurs and women in STEM in Windsor Essex. Subribe to the RISE Windsor-Essex Newsletter.
We look forward to the next event. In the meantime, if you have any questions or would like more information about the F5 program, please do not hesitate to get in touch.
Contact WEtech Alliance’s Women’s Entrepreneurship Coordinator, Kate Tomen Email: email@example.com | Phone: 519 355-7365