Your business is ready for a BOOST if you:
- Have early (but verifiable) customer interaction and validation – or more
- Have intellectual property you want to protect
- Have challenges that require expert insights
- Are looking for new ways to adopt technology to help your business grow
- Want to hire employees
As a WEtech Alliance BOOST Client you’ll receive:
- Everything our Spark Clients get +
- Opportunity to apply for our annual ScaleUP Tech Accelerator Program
- Fresh Strategic Roadmaps every 3 months
- Access to the WEtech Venture Success Team expert mentors
- Open Calendar Access to your advisor
- Access to client perks programs totaling over $500,000
- Access to the International Expansion Suite programming
- Access to the Research Support program
- Access to Intellectual Property Literacy immersive program
- Access to the following resource courses:
- Investment Readyness
- Valuating Early Stage Startups
- Sales Development for Startups
- Customer Immersive Development
EXAMPLES OF OUR BOOST CLIENTS
READY TO APPLY?
WETECH ALLIANCE CLIENT APPLICATION FORM
WEtech Alliance is an organization with programs designed to help bring innovative ideas to life, and help technology companies grow and scale. Our primary focus is working with individuals and ventures from Windsor-Essex and Chatham-Kent.
By filling out an application, you are taking the first step forward to becoming a client in our portfolio. After submission, you will be shown a link to book a time with our Director of Venture Services, Adam Castle. This first meeting will assist us in ensuring your idea or business is the right fit for our portfolio and will give you a solid overview of the resources WEtech provides to help companies grow.
If your business does not have Technology or Innovation at its core, you provide consultancy services, or you don’t believe your idea can globally scale, please visit our partners at the WindsorEssex Small Business Centre, or the Chatham-Kent Small Business Centre.
Ready to apply? Please review the WEtech Alliance Terms and Conditions and then complete the application below.