Your innovative or tech-based idea is ready for SPARK if you:
- Don’t have revenue yet
- Haven’t commercialized a product or service
- Need to validate your market assumptions and value proposition
- Need to create a positioning statement
- Aren’t quite sure what the heck a positioning statement is
As a WEtech Alliance SPARK Client you’ll receive:
- A Discovery Session to assess your exact needs
- Access to the award-winning MaRS E101 program
- A market research team through our Market Intelligence Portal
- 2 Coaching Sessions to help you build your next steps strategy
- Access to exclusive monthly client newsletters filled with resources, events, and opportunities
- Access to B2B for Founders course for early-stage founders who are looking to jump start their sales flow and strategy
READY TO APPLY?
WETECH ALLIANCE CLIENT APPLICATION FORM
WEtech Alliance is an organization with programs designed to help bring innovative ideas to life, and help technology companies grow and scale. Our primary focus is working with individuals and ventures from Windsor-Essex and Chatham-Kent.
By filling out an application, you are taking the first step forward to becoming a client in our portfolio. After submission, you will be shown a link to book a time with our Director of Venture Services, Adam Castle. This first meeting will assist us in ensuring your idea or business is the right fit for our portfolio and will give you a solid overview of the resources WEtech provides to help companies grow.
If your business does not have Technology or Innovation at its core, you provide consultancy services, or you don’t believe your idea can globally scale, please visit our partners at the WindsorEssex Small Business Centre, or the Chatham-Kent Small Business Centre.
Ready to apply? Please review the WEtech Alliance Terms and Conditions and then complete the application below.