Get the latest Tech News, Events, Talent & Tech Jobs in Windsor-Essex & Chatham-Kent delivered directly to your inbox each month.
- This event has passed.
14th Tech Investment Conference
October 27, 2021 @ 9:00 am - October 28, 2021 @ 5:00 pm
CIX is an annual curation program and conference which showcases Canada’s most promising early stage and scaling startups. Due to the high concentration of curated startups (over 200) CIX attracts North American VCs, corporates, private equity investors and provides the tools to network, build new relationships and increase deal flow.
In its 14th year, CIX has grown to become an internationally recognized tech investment conference where connections are made and deals get done.
Ongoing COVID-19 uncertainty has made it impossible for us to plan a live event in 2021. As such, we’ve invested significant resources to re-build CIXchange into an intuitive world-class virtual event experience,
We know that connecting with each other is what you need the most right now. At the heart of our CIXchange experience is a vibrant delegate lounge environment with various options for exhibitors, and also communal space where individual attendees can connect with one another for scheduled meetings and serendipitous networking. To facilitate meetings, each delegate will have a customized private video conferencing room with integrated messaging and scheduling tools to make the virtual pitching experience much smoother and more personal.
In addition to Company presentations, high-end keynotes, topical panel discussions, workshops and more, CIX delegates have access to exclusive meeting opportunities. Our signature 1:1 Meeting Exchanges, 30 Minutes With and Roundtables offer unparalleled access to top investors and funders from North America and globally. And, we’ve added even more innovative formats to connect this year.
Why you should attend
Whether you are an entrepreneur, investor or service provider, at CIX you may to find your next deal:
- Meet the most active tech investors from across Canada, the US and globally;
- Meet the most promising early and growth stage Canadian tech startups;
- Meet C-level execs from established corporations who are embracing innovation to drive shareholder value;
- Establish new contacts and renew existing relationships;
- Learn about new tech trends and opportunities from industry leaders and incumbents;
- Meet co-investing partners;
- Interested in higher profile at CIX? Contact email@example.com and ask about partnership opportunities;