Get the latest Tech News, Events, Talent & Tech Jobs in Windsor-Essex & Chatham-Kent delivered directly to your inbox each month.
- This event has passed.
Exit Planning Workshop
October 2, 2012 @ 7:30 am - 11:00 amFree
You’re invited to an practical workshop for business owners, clients, and advisors.
- Jeff Ostrow B.Acc, CA from Hyatt Lassaline LLP
- John Clark LL.B from Clarks, Barristers & Solicitors
- Jeff Flacks MBA, CFP from Naional Bank Financial
- Bill Sivell B.Comm from VR Windsor Inc, Business Brokerage.
We will take you through a complimentary, fast-paced workshop that will start you thinking about how to get to the next stage of your life – your life after business – with the fruits of your success intact! You will learn:
- Why most business owners plan too late – and why they shouldn’t
- About your options for exiting your business.
- How to plan your exit Step-by-Step
- Who you need to help you
- About some tools we’ll give you to get you started
Thank you for your response, we look forward to seeing you at the Workshop. If you have any questions about the event or how to register please call or email. Sincerely, Bill Sivell VR Windsor Inc. firstname.lastname@example.org 519-903-7807
Click here to register or RSVP.
National Bank Financial is an indirect wholly-owned subsidiary of National Bank of Canada. The National Bank of Canada is a public company listed on the Toronto Stock Exchange (NA: TSX)