Get the latest Tech News, Events, Talent & Tech Jobs in Windsor-Essex & Chatham-Kent delivered directly to your inbox each month.
- This event has passed.
Improving Agility in Manufacturing and Supply Chains Post COVID-19
May 26, 2020 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
Businesses must focus on mid-term actions and long-term opportunities to succeed in the new normal.
About this Event
This June 9, MaRS and Export Development Canada (EDC) invite you to a special conversation on improving agility in manufacturing. The discussion will feature insights from supply chain and global trade experts, as well tech entrepreneurs who themselves have had to rapidly pivot in recent months.
From the newly exposed risks of building a global supply chain, to the emerging opportunities of localized manufacturing, panelists will speak to how companies can plan for the new normal.
Topics for discussion include:
- The emergence of new models for manufacturing and supply chain management
- Establishing risk mitigation strategies for future COVID-19-like events
- Building agility throughout your supply chain
- Adopting more tactical and practical diversification practices
- The impact that COVID-19 will have globally on manufacturing
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- Founders and operations leaders that are guiding company strategy