Get the latest Tech News, Events, Talent & Tech Jobs in Windsor-Essex & Chatham-Kent delivered directly to your inbox each month.
MaRS Everest: Metrics that Matter
January 19, 2021 @ 9:30 am – January 21, 2021 @ 11:30 am
This Everest session will cover innovation accounting methodologies, lean analytics and valuation.
This Everest session will cover how to define KPIs that help founders unlock insights to generate greater traction. Founders will learn to conduct assessments, prepare metrics related to their customers, and use this data to improve customer conversion.
- January 19, 2021, 9:30-11:30am
- January 21, 2021, 9:30-11:30am
- What makes good vs bad metrics?
- Common metric frameworks for startups.
- Metrics that investors care about.
- How to determine what to measure.
- How to choose the metrics that matter.
- Founders need to have an MVP.
- Founders should be prepared to discuss the activities they are measuring today and some of the current metrics they are using.
- Strong internet connection
- Web Camera with video conferencing capabilities
- Online whiteboard tool (Microsoft whiteboard, Miro, Ziteboard). Will be used for group work
- Paper & pen
Who should attend?
- Entrepreneurs with established assumptions and hypotheses that are ready to test scenarios while working through problems within their startups.
- Startups with a prototype/ beta or minimum viable product (MVP), but also have a team, some customer validation, and some traction.
- Only available to Regional Innovation Centre (RIC) clients. Please contact your RIC contact for more information.