Get the latest Tech News, Events, Talent & Tech Jobs in Windsor-Essex & Chatham-Kent delivered directly to your inbox each month.
Managing Your Business’s Finances in 2021
January 18, 2021 @ 12:00 pm – 1:00 pm
After a difficult year for entrepreneurs, the road to recovery is still filled with uncertainty. To face whatever the coming year may bring, now is the time to get your financial house in order.
While the Canadian economy should grow by 4% to 5% in 2021, a full recovery would likely have to wait until 2022. But no matter how well your business is performing, strong financial management is essential for positioning yourself to grow in the recovery.
In this free live webinar, BDC experts will offer practical advice for optimizing your cash flow, effectively controlling costs and managing your financial needs.
You’ll discover how to:
- implement sound financial management practices to cope with high uncertainty
- position your business for the recovery with effective cash flow management strategies
- assess your business’s financing needs and learn how to fulfill them
The presentation will be followed by a Q&A session with our experts
Who should watch:
- Businesses experiencing low activity (operating in survival and mitigation mode)
- Businesses experiencing reduced levels of activity (operating anywhere from 50% to 70% of their “normal” capacity)
- Businesses operating as usual with the potential for growth
- Businesses experiencing low activity (o