Get the latest Tech News, Events, Talent & Tech Jobs in Windsor-Essex & Chatham-Kent delivered directly to your inbox each month.
- This event has passed.
SBC: Small Business Tax – Sole Proprietors
January 18, 2021 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
Learn how to manage your books and stay in compliance with the Canada Revenue Agency (CRA)
About this Event
Small business taxes can be daunting, especially if you lack experience in this area.
Learn how to manage your books and stay in compliance with the Canada Revenue Agency (CRA) during this free seminar, presented by Marie Thompson, CPA, CMA, Liaison Officer for the CRA.
Key Learning Outcomes:
- Common tax errors and how to avoid them
- How to use financial benchmarks for relevant industries
- Information on CRA’s services
- General bookkeeping concepts and best practices
- In-depth HST discussion, including, reporting requirements and applicable tax statues
*The material in this seminar is catered towards sole proprietors*
ADVANCE REGISTRATION REQUIRED
A link to the webinar will be sent to your email following registration
For more information: