Get the latest Tech News, Events, Talent & Tech Jobs in Windsor-Essex & Chatham-Kent delivered directly to your inbox each month.
- This event has passed.
The Canada-US Border: Exploring Opportunities and Providing Solutions
June 4, 2014 @ 8:30 am - 1:30 pm$50
Wednesday, June 4th, 2014 8:00 am – 1:30 pm
St. Clair College Centre for the Arts
201 Riverside Dr. West
The Cross-Border Institute (CBI) at the University of Windsor is hosting a Border Symposium titled ‘The Canada-US Border: Exploring Opportunities and Providing Solutions’.
The Symposium will feature leaders from both business and government, addressing Canadian and US border issues within the context of transportation, logistics, infrastructure, technology and innovation.
Luncheon Guest Speaker – “The Canada Border Service Agency: Service Delivery”
- Mr. Rick Comerford, Regional Director General, Canada Border Service Agency
Expert Panel Discussion – “Understanding the Rules and Practices of Doing Business across the Border”
- Dr. William Anderson, Ontario Research Chair in Cross-Border Transportation, CBI
- Dr. Sarah Dunphy, Policy and Research Coordinator, CBI
- Ms. Laurie Tannous, VP Government and Industry Relations, Russell Farrow
- Mr. Dan Ujczo, Attorney, Dickinson Wright
Admission is $ 50.00. Payable by cheque or cash at the door.
Complimentary breakfast and lunch will be provided.
Please RSVP to the contact information provided.
Monika Burdzy, Research Assistant, Cross-Border Institute (CBI)
University of Windsor
401 Sunset Avenue
Windsor, Ontario, Canada N9B 3P4
Tel: 519-253-3000 ext 3708