• Keen and quick thinker.
• Sharp with good memory and knowledge retention.
• Positive and enthusiastic attitude.
• Excellent at multi-tasking with ability to juggle multiple tasks simultaneously including addressing emails, phone calls, staff interruptions, task scheduling and delegation, monitoring alerts within our management software, helpdesk and customer interactions.
• Great coping skills for stress and ability to handle a high volume of requests within a fast paced industry.
• Great organizational skills to manage a tight and sometimes, what seems to be, an immovable schedule.
• Ability to prioritize and assign tasks efficiently and effectively.
• Determination and strong willed with the ability to delegate tasks, to sometimes inflexible personnel.
• Customer service skills with an unprecedented attitude towards accommodating the customer.
• Great communications skills to deliver an exceptional customer experience by making the customer feel important, comforted, confident, reassured and relieved.
• Technically minded with the ability to learn technical troubleshooting, functions and resolution.
• Moderate but diverse technical abilities to provide the customer with competent tier 1 support.
• Performance is based on individual effort and is achieved by competencies including the following: customer service, professional behavior, quality of work, thoroughness, ownership of tasks, efficiency, availability, contribution, commitment, motivation and enthusiasm.
• Performing individuals exhibit the following characteristics: have pride in their tasks, earn respect through their actions, go beyond job expectations, and are lifelong learners.
• Answer all phone calls and e-mails for the Technical Department, including customer and internal requests.
• Qualify the requests by identifying severity level and description of problem.
• Create work orders related to each request.
• Prioritization of all technical requests.
• Assess the work request and match the job with the suitable technician.
• Schedule the job within our scheduling software.
• Understand the work request to allocate the required amount of time for the technician to complete the job task.
• Contact the customer to bridge appointment day and time and update internal contact if applicable.
• Work with the schedule to create, change and move appointments as required.
• Receive technical emergencies and dispatch in an efficient and effective manner.
• Follow through with the customer to ensure resolution and satisfaction and update internal contact if applicable.
• Greet customers coming into AlphaKOR for service.
• Qualify the service request and create the corresponding work order for walk-in customers.
• Provide phone and remote support for helpdesk tier 1.
Remote Management and Monitoring (RMM) software alerts:
• Respond to monitoring alerts.
• Resolve RMM issues if problem fails within the tier 1 category.
• If RMM issue exceeds the tier 1 category, create an RMM work orders and address based on dispatching protocol.
For more information, visit http://jobs.wetech-alliance.org/jobs/view/technical-administrator.
Techjob Alert! AlphaKOR Group hiring Technical Administrator