The CDMN Soft-Landing program will be accepting applications again starting this Thursday! We would like to offer WEtech Alliance clients the opportunity to apply for one of 12 Outbound EXPRESS landings. We will be accepting applications for this cohort between Thursday, February 27th and Friday, March 7th. The EXPRESS program will provide up to $4000 in expense reimbursement for travel (planes, trains, automobiles and accommodation) as well as cover the cost associated with working at an accelerator or co-working space. These landings must take place between April 1 and June 15, 2014. Fees must be incurred and expenses submitted no later than June 15, 2014. Any fees incurred or submitted after June 15 will NOT be reimbursed.
- Company must be a Canadian tech company
- Must have generated revenue in the past six-12 months and have a product or service that is launched and available to generate revenue
- Demonstrate a strong probability of growing jobs, closing sales or securing investment as a result of the landing
- Must clearly define who they will meet with and the expected outcome of those meetings (ex. revenue and investment estimates in $)
- Must commit to incurring and submitting all expenses during the time period of April 1 and June 15, 2014.
For more information, please visit www.cdmn.ca.