Programmer/Analyst Contract to Hire Position
File Design Systems Inc. a progressive professional software company established in 1996 is currently seeking a Programmer/Analyst to join its team immediately. This is a contract to hire position.
- Develop, test, support, and maintain new and existing application programs written in .NET, VB, VBA, and other programming languages.
- Design Crystal Reports that are connected to various database languages.
- Design and support all versions of SQL Server, MYSQL, Oracle, and Access databases.
- Design and test mobile and pad device applications using Apple and Android SDK’s.
- Maintain and administer Windows 2003 Small Business Servers.
- Upgrade and install software/hardware and operating systems.
- Provide training and support.
- Investigate and resolve unusual and difficult problems.
- Gather requirements and provide estimates. Perform the required work within the time estimated.
- Provide regular updates on the status of projects.
- Design graphics, logos, image manipulation etc.
- Provide support with business transactions in the USA.
- Design and create financial reports.
- Provide research and product recommendations.
- Work with other developers on an as needed basis.
- Repair, upgrade and clean out virus infected computers.
- Document all work performed and time taken to complete tasks.
- Degree in Computer Science or Community College.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and use of an automobile.
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Must be able to handle high pressure situations.
- Must have excellent customer relation skills.
- Must be able to meet tight deadlines and perform work within time estimates.
- Must be able to work with very little supervision.
- Must be well organized and have a positive attitude.
- Must strive for accuracy and efficiency.
- 2 years of full time experience.
- Demonstrated web development experience with portfolio of existing work.
- Demonstrated experience with PHP & ASP.NET, and Crystal Reports.
- Experience with all database vendors.
- Experience with ERP, MRP, EDI, PLC, RF, and Manufacturing Systems.
- Experience with bar code scanners and bar code printing.
- Design experience on a Mac platform.
To be considered for this position, please email a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Office: 1695 Gladstone Ave. Windsor, Ontario, N8W 2N2
Mailing Address: 236 Burlington Rd. Tecumseh, ON N8N 1H4
http://www.filedesignsystems.com – E-mail: email@example.com