About the Position
Because we can’t end hunger if we don’t understand it.
Link2Feed provides food banks around the world with the technology and real time reporting tools to make more strategic decisions about how to tackle hunger on a local, regional, national and international level.
Our developers see the power technology plays in changing the world and combine code with compassion to create that change every day.
The selected candidate will work with a team of senior developers on Link2Feed Version 2.0 as well as the development of additional modules.
- Work with team of developers on product development and commercialization
- Adhere to high-quality development principles while delivering solutions on-time and on-budget.
- Collaborate with other software developers, business analysts and software architects to plan, design, develop, test, and maintain web-based software
- Assist in the collection and documentation of user’s requirements, development of user stories, estimates and work plans.
- Design, develop, and unit test applications in accordance with established standards.
- Work with teammates in the migration of legacy applications to current technologies
- Project management skills including self-discipline and management, prioritization and effective decision making
- Must be able to work independently and with a team
- 5+ years experience developing web-based technologies
- Object-Oriented PHP including namespaces
- Experience working with the following technologies:
- Symfony 2 – or similar modern, service container frameworks
- Doctrine 2
- CSS3 (Bootstrap 3)
- MySQL (MariaDB)
- Multi-Tenant applications
- Symfony 2 security system
- Grunt (node task runner)
- SASS (CSS compiler)
- Yearly salary of between $60,000- $70,000 based on qualifications