Reporting to the President and CEO, the Marketing and Program Manager is responsible for the development and execution of client/member programs and services for WEtech Alliance aimed at supporting and achieving organizational goals. Also responsible for preparing and deploying marketing and communications efforts on behalf of WEtech Alliance (through appropriate channels) to promote the organization, create client/member and public awareness of programs and services, and success stories, aimed at supporting and achieving organizational goals.
- Planning, coordinating and executing WEtech-related programs/events/activities;
- Establishing policies, procedures and guidelines and collateral for all programs/events/activities;
- Purchasing and maintaining inventory for program-related equipment;
- Evaluate programs and providing feedback as required;
- Develop and coordinate distribution of key communications on behalf of WEtech to key stakeholders;
- Coordinating resource procurement and maintenance, as required, in order to support key programs, events, and activities;
- Attending workshops, events and training seminars as necessary;
- Communicate relevant policies and information to program staff and WEtech clients/members;
- Communicate program status with President on a regular basis;
- Recruit, train, and supervise support staff (volunteers/interns) and provide performance evaluation and feedback as required; and
- Oversee staff scheduling/coverage of events to ensure appropriate levels of service are provided to WEtech clients/members.
Qualifications (Education and Background):
Required: A post-secondary degree, diploma or equivalent experience in Business, Communications, Technology, and/or an equivalent combination of experience/training/education in Marketing and Program Development.
Assets: Familiarity with program and proposal development. A proven network in Windsor-Essex with one or more of: local business, government, and educational institutions. Website development and management as well as graphic design knowledge.
Qualifications (Experience and Skills):
A minimum of 3 years’ employment in the Marketing and/or Program Development field providing leadership in marketing and program planning, media development, and event/program execution;
- Proven track record in overseeing all program staff and activities;
- Program planning, management, execution and evaluation experience;
- Communication skills, including public speaking, social media and media relations;
- Computer literacy.
Interested Candidates should submit (e-mail or mail) a completed resume and cover letter by Monday, December 1st to:
Yvonne Pilon; firstname.lastname@example.org, 720 Ouellette Avenue, Suite 133, Windsor ON, N9A 1C2