48 HOURS IN THE VALLEY INTRODUCES CANADA’S MOST PROMISING STARTUPS TO SILICON VALLEY’S TOP MENTORS, INVESTORS AND INDUSTRY EXECUTIVES
Each year, we invite 20 of Canada’s top startups for 48 hours of unparalleled access to the C100’s extensive network in Silicon Valley. In the Valley, the selected startups are mentored by successful entrepreneurs, taught by some of the most influential minds in the ecosystem, and introduced to top American VC’s and investors.
48 Hours in the Valley has two cohorts every year – one in the Summer and one in Winter. These cohorts are comprised of startups who have demonstrated successful POCs, have exceptional growth prospects and meet the 48hrs selection criteria. Each startup goes through a rigorous application process where founders and investors select Canadian startups that match the current trends and demands of Silicon Valley.
The program includes:
- One-on-one meetings with angel investors, venture capitalists and venture firms, pre-screened to match your industry and specific business objectives
- Custom workshops and presentations delivered by successful entrepreneurs, founders and executives
- High-level mentorship and venture guidance from mentors with specific knowledge about your company’s pain-points and external market threats and opportunities
- Introductions to a deep alumni network of Canada’s top founders and startups
- Networking events with C100 charter members, 48 hour alumni, and Silicon Valley-based executives
- Media coverage and promotional opportunities as a C100 48 Hour Company
For more information, please contact:
Alex Dilts, KPMG