WEtech is pleased to announce that it has provided direct dollars through the WINnovation Fund totaling $9,750 to four (4) of its clients. Formerly known as the Regional Advisory Service Fund (RASF), startup related activities undertaken by clients included specialized service provider support, patent protection, regulatory certification, product development and testing, and marketing/communications activities.
The Q1-Q2 recipients include:
- True Phantom Solutions: Pioneers in Ultrasound, MRI, X-Ray, CT & Sonography phantoms.
- Audacia Bioscience: Audacia Bioscience combines mobile diagnostics with lateral flow tests, to create a suite of smart tests. They have extensive proficiency in the development of a wide variety of testing assays such as Zika, Dengue, HCV,chikungunya, and clinical tests.
- Border City Urban Farms: A local food co-operative serving Windsor and Essex County
- Old Dutch Guys Chocolate: Specialize in producing beautiful chocolate
- objects based on the wood creations with an innovate twist.
The WINnovation Fund is supported by the Ontario Network of Entrepreneurs (ONE). The ONE is made up of regional and sector focused organizations that WEtech Alliance is proud to represent for the Windsor-Essex and Chatham-Kent Regions and is designed to help Ontario-based entrepreneurs rapidly grow their companies to facilitate job creation.