Mayor Drew Dilkens and Yvonne Pilon, President & CEO, WEtech Alliance will participate in a special media event to highlight the contribution of local high-tech firms in responding to the public health emergency, as well as helping launch the local economic recovery on May 8, 2020 at 1:00 p.m.
As part of this special presentation, the following local tech leaders will also be participating:
- Mike Sirizzotti, VP, Visa Solutions Inc.
- Dr. Phillip Olla, CEO, Audacia Bioscience
- Frank Abbruzzese, President, AlphaKOR Group
- Dan Circelli, Director of Operations, Connecting Windsor-Essex
- Brian Hendel, President, Splice Digital
- Bekim Merdita, VP of Market Development, Edison Financial
- Andrea Silani, Co-Founder, Lift Lessons
Due to ongoing public health recommendations, media are able to participate in this news conference from off site via links below.
What: Windsor’s High Tech Sector Update
When: Friday, May 8, 2020 at 1:00 p.m.